Saturday, January 24, 2015

AYL Silicone Grill Gloves


AYL Silicone Grill Gloves 
* AYL Grips come ready to use.
* 100% premium grade FDA-approved silicone.
* Non-toxic and odorless. 
* Easily withstand cold & heat up to -40 to 230 C (425 F) 
* Non-slip, ultra-safe usage.
* Easy to clean and dishwasher safe.

Here are a few tips: 
You can use AYL Grips for lots of tasks - hold hot stuff, opening a jar, changing a lightbulb, or on the grill, in the kitchen, and tons more! Remember, you can wash AYL Grips while wearing them. Or you can put them in the dishwasher! 

As you can see I am holding a hot pan by the bottom putting this to the test! I bet you are wondering, what am I feeling or does it work? 

This pan temp was 425 F, I bet your like what are you serious? Yes I am, here's what I felt some heat but it wasn't like burning my hands. I compare it to having a heating pad on high, where you feel heat  but it doesn't hurt. So to answer your question does it work? Absoulety it works! It does better than that it's amazing! Yes, I just used the words Amazing! Because the grips are great and getting pans out of the over are easier than using pot holders. Which lets face it pot holders, sometimes don't always work. They get old and get holes, then you get burnt while using them and not to mention you have to fold them over and over just to get a pan out of the oven. With AYL Silicone Grill Gloves, you have none of those problems. Just look at this picture below:

 See how they cover your hands and how they go past your wrist! That's why I am head over heals for this product, because it gives me better coverage of my hands while putting them in the oven. And the chances of me getting burned just dropped way down!  Now let's see these gloves up close, shall we: 
Notice the grips on them, not are they small enough but they're hearts! I just love the design of these gloves. My husband wasn't too fond of the hearts but other than that he loves using these while grilling. Because now he doesn't have to worry about getting burnt or his hands getting so hot when he grills up shish kebabs! Because turning them we couldn't get that close but now we can! So to concluded I would highly recommend them or give them as a gift to a baker you know or a gift to your self! Here's where you can find them: Click Here
In closing I got this item free for my honest review of this product and this is 100% my own opinion!






No comments:

Post a Comment