Friday, January 30, 2015

Magnetic Phone Mount Review

Magnetic Phone Mount
This magnetic phone mount is the number one rated and now after using this I can see why. I recieved for free for my honest review from Tomoson. And below I will be talking about my experience with this product and I will also providing pictures as well of the product. Pictured above is what comes in the box. First in the box you will notice the magnetic mount on the bottom of the mount you will see a suction cup it has glue on the bottom so they have a thin clear plastic cover over it. Then next in the box is the pamphlet that tells you how to use the plates and directions. Next is the two metal plates, the biggest plate can go behind the battery or you can place it under your phone cover. The second plate is smaller and round, with that one you can permanently put on back of your phone. Lastly we have a round base, this is for in case the suction cup base doesn't stick to your surface you can use this base to mount it on any surface that you want. 

Pictured above you will see how I mounted my magentic mount. The suction cup worked perfectly on my dash, no need for me to use the other mounting base. Was going to mount on my windshield but felt that was too high for me. Below is pictures of what it looks like with my phone on the mount:
As you can see it fits on there perfectly and let me tell you it's a strong hold. We put this mount to the test I took it on the bumpest road and it didn't budge at all. I was very impressed at how strong of a hold it has and now I see why this is number one rated. Also you can move the magnetic base where your phone sticks on. You can move up and down, also move it side to side. This makes it easy to position your phone anyway you want, which is great feature to this mount. I have always wanted a perfect phone mount and now I have found one! And I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for the perfect mount for their cell phone. I am so happy I got this opportunity to try this for free and this was by far the best product I got to review. So where can you find this awesome mount? Don't worry I got you covered, you can find it HERE


3 comments: