Monday, January 12, 2015

WhipLash Eyelash Curler

WHIP LASH EYELASH CURLER

Hello everyone welcome to my blog! Today I will be reviewing whip lash eyelash curler that's pictured up above. I just want to say I got this product for free from Crave Naturals in turn for a honest review. First I will tell you a little bit about the product, then I will go into my review.

The Whiplash eyelash curler by Crave Naturals has been designed with precision in mind. Whiplash creates dramatic lashes by capturing each lash at the root, producing fully lifted and curled lashes. The ergonomic handle offers full control so the user can effortlessly create perfectly curled lashes, with controlled force everytime. 

Inside the box comes a card from Crave Naturals and the eyelash curler as you see above also a pack of 10 cushions. Each cushion fits perfectly and are so easy to take out and put back in. I want to talk about the box for a second. How cute is this box? I love that it's a comic of a woman saying Dramatic fully curled lashes! Also the name is out there like boom pow watch out now. This has to be the best box I've seen from a beauty product. It's actually the reason I decided to do a review, because it caught my eye and also I always wanted perfect curled eyelashes. So your probably wondering okay how well does it work? It works amazing with a capital A! I was totally amazed how well it worked. I have tried other eyelash curlers and mascaras with different wands and never found a product that actually worked until now. The name actually speaks for itself whip lash, it sure is! 

Your fingers fit easy in the holes but not too loose where they fall out. Also they're pink! Who doesn't love pink? All around I love this eyelash curler, this will be my go to curler from now on. Kudos Crave for making an awesome outstanding product! And thank you so much for letting me review this product, I absoutely loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment